What we do?
We are a testing infrastructure company in web3 space, aiming to provide the best production ready staging environments for web3 companies so they can run full fledged integration tests, bug bashes, and collaborate easily between disparate team members.
The problem is challenging from both a product & technical perspective, and seeks to break new ground in how web3 teams work. Technically, you will be using your knowledge in traditional web2 systems, docker/kubernetes, cloud, and architecture to create a new primitive for web3.
This is a great opportunity to learn more about the exciting world of distributed systems and web3 with a small, friendly, and intellectually curious team. Prior knowledge of web3 is not required.
What we value?
1. Clear communication: We want to optimize for speed and autonomy so being able to articulate your thoughts well is a must.
2. Transparency: We believe in an open/transparent culture and are happy to share the early work we’ve done to build conviction in this business.
3. Detail Oriented: You care about the little things when it comes to shipping product.
4. Ownership: You want to build something cool and own it.
5. Curiosity: This is an unbounded problem with room to experiment.
6. Earnestness: We don’t have all the answers as founders. We need people who will break problems apart.
7. Risk appetite: We're a super early-stage startup and there's some degree of risk associated. You should be comfortable in dealing with ambiguity.
How we hire?
Candidate experience and transparency are central to everything that we do and we will never compromise on that.
We will discuss the comp. and benefits before so you know what’s in it for you and you are clear if it is worth investing time with us or not. We will not tell you to sacrifice your work-life balance and financial stability hiding under the label of “early stage start up”.
Trust is a two-way street and we live and die by that. We expect the same level of transparency & ownership from you. You'll come with a "get shit done" mindset and ready to go through peaks and troughs - as there will be things that we will have to fix together and a risk that you need to sign up for.
Your ownership to fix things and being vocal about what needs to be improved will be instrumental in setting up the foundations of this organisation.
Mediocre teams don’t build great products and we will not settle for average.
Our interview process is designed to value your time and also optimised to ensure we bring the best talent.
To ensure there's no bad surprises for you, here's what you can expect from us during the interview process:
1. Clear communication
2. 100% transparency
3. For all the roles, we will never have less than 3 and more than 4 rounds.
4. Comp. & benefits discussed before you move into the process
Talk to us
If the role, responsibilities, and the product excites you, please send us your resume or portfolio at email@example.com
+ If you know someone who'll be a great fit for the role, consider referring them on the same email. For every successful hire we make, we'll send you an iPad.
We are a designation-less org by choice but we are open to good conversations around it. Join us on our socials for updates on our product, new releases, and new job openings.