We are a testing infrastructure company in web3 space, aiming to provide the best production ready staging environments for web3 companies so they can run full fledged integration tests, bug bashes, and collaborate easily between disparate team members.
The problem is challenging from both a product & technical perspective, and seeks to break new ground in how web3 teams work. Technically, you will be using your knowledge in traditional web2 systems, docker/kubernetes, cloud, and architecture to create a new primitive for web3.
This is a great opportunity to learn more about the exciting world of distributed systems and web3 with a small, friendly, and intellectually curious team. Prior knowledge of web3 is not required.
What we value:
1. Clear communication: We want to optimize for speed and autonomy so being able to articulate your thoughts well is a must.
2. Transparency: We believe in an open/transparent culture and are happy to share the early work we’ve done to build conviction in this business.
3. Detail Oriented: You care about the little things when it comes to shipping product.
4. Ownership: You want to build something cool and own it.
5. Curiosity: This is an unbounded problem with room to experiment.
6. Earnestness: We don’t have all the answers as founders. We need people who will break problems apart.
7. Risk appetite: We're a super early-stage startup and there's some degree of risk associated. You should be comfortable in dealing with ambiguity.
As Developer Relations, you'll be working with one of the most sophisticated and high-throughput distributed systems in the blockchain world.
• Advocacy: Promote best practices, proactively get feedback, give talks in conferences, and conduct developer events like hackathons, community testing days, etc.,
• Outreach: Define an outreach strategy and broadcast relevant content to a variety of audiences.
• Content: Collaborate with internal teams to build blogs, tutorials, articles, courses, videos, code samples, and other materials.
• Community: Build an active developer community by engaging with the Harbor audience in online and offline channels.
• Relationship: Nurture relationships with open source projects, champions, and other active users to identify interesting use cases, success stories, and collaboration opportunities.
What We're Looking For:
• Have a basic understanding of software testing, automation, CI/CD workflow, and DevOps concepts.
• Experience in giving talks, building demos, conducting webinars, and other forms of engagement with the developer audience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Best market salary
Unlimited paid leave
Top notch equipment
Health / Dental insurance
Learning & development budget
Our interview process is designed to value your time and also optimised to ensure we bring the best talent. To ensure there's no bad surprises for you, here's what you can expect from us during the interview process:
• Round 1: Intro call with one of the founders (or both)
• Round 2: Comp. & benefits discussed before you move into the process
• Round 3: White boarding session or take home assignment
• Round 4: Final culture round with founders
How to apply:
If the role, responsibilities, and the product excites you, please send us your resume / portfolio at email@example.com
Or, if you know someone who'll be a great fit for the role, consider referring them on the same email. For every successful hire we make, we'll send you an iPad.